Welcome to the Bliss Weddings Blog.

Well a Big Hello to you, its lovely to see you.

I am Katie and since 2010 I have been Planning & Co-ordinating Weddings.

In February 2014 I put my planning skills to good use when I got married myself to my lovely husband Ben. We got married 10 years to the day since our journey began - so as you can imagine I had set myself a big big challenge but I did pull it off even if I do say so myself.

So after a little bit of time away I am now back here to share the delights of all things Wedding. Regular features will be Honeymoon Hotspot, Wedding Venues, Pop the Questions, Soppy Sundays, Real Weddings plus much more as the blog goes on.

AND I am planning on sharing my Wedding experience with you all too.

So enjoy, come back soon and why not get in touch blissweddings@outlook.com

Katie x



Friday 18 July 2014

Real Weddings: Sarah & Anna's Wedding at East Riddlesden Hall in Yorkshire, Photography by Toast of Leeds

We are back in Yorkshire today for something very special. We don't just have one spectacular dress today we have two! We have a Jenny Packham and an Ian Stuart, ooooh we are spoilt. The couple tied the knot at East Riddlesden Hall and the venue looks fantastic. Everyone looks like they are having an absolute blast!

Toast of Leeds are the creative hands behind today's beautiful photography. Feet up people. I actually think that today's Wedding deserves a brew and a biscuit to go with!

All images courtesy of Toast of Leeds, more work can be viewed here.

Love Katie x

Take an Ian Stuart gown, a Jenny Packham gown, a pirate ship made of hay bales, three types of pie and a ghost tour and you have Anna and Sarah’s amazing wedding at East Riddlesden Hall. The problem is when you shoot a gay wedding is that you have two beautiful brides to photograph… and well that is crazy hard cos you wanna shoot both of them at the same time and well, there ends up being double the amount of bridal portraits and, and, and…. what I’m saying is that I would like to apologise for the crazy amount of bridal portraits I’ve included in this post. I couldn’t help myself.
And it is the best I’ve ever seen the Airedale Barn. Hay bales galore, pretty parasols and paper lanterns, and dinosaurs and an accordion… obviously! It was beautiful. Plus there was an inflatable parrot… and skulls, and cushions with Mrs and Mrs on and good old Yorkshire tea, and a sweetie bar to end all sweetie bars.
Here we go then….
gay, wedding, east Riddlesden, same sex, photographer
gay, wedding, east Riddlesden, same sex, photographer, rustic, barn
gay, wedding, east Riddlesden, same sex, photographer
Jenny packham, wedding, gown, photographer, leeds, yorkshire, national trust
gay, wedding, east Riddlesden, same sex, photographer
ian stuart, wedding, gown, bride, gay, photographer, east riddlesden, yorkshire
ian stuart, wedding, gown, bride, gay, photographer, east riddlesden, yorkshire
jenny packham, wedding, gay, photography, east riddelsden, national trust
gay, wedding, photographer, jenny packham, leeds,
jenny packham, wedding, gay, photography, east riddelsden, national trust
Jenny Packham, Ian stuart, gown, wedding, photographer, leeds
Jenny Packham, Ian stuart, gown, wedding, photographer, leeds