Welcome to the Bliss Weddings Blog.

Well a Big Hello to you, its lovely to see you.

I am Katie and since 2010 I have been Planning & Co-ordinating Weddings.

In February 2014 I put my planning skills to good use when I got married myself to my lovely husband Ben. We got married 10 years to the day since our journey began - so as you can imagine I had set myself a big big challenge but I did pull it off even if I do say so myself.

So after a little bit of time away I am now back here to share the delights of all things Wedding. Regular features will be Honeymoon Hotspot, Wedding Venues, Pop the Questions, Soppy Sundays, Real Weddings plus much more as the blog goes on.

AND I am planning on sharing my Wedding experience with you all too.

So enjoy, come back soon and why not get in touch blissweddings@outlook.com

Katie x



Sunday 6 July 2014

Real Weddings: Anna & Jonathan's Wedding at Cripps Stone Barn by Louise Bowles Photography

Good Sunday to you....are you having a lazy and relaxing weekend? Hopefully so but before you go about your Sunday business please take a moment to look at the Wedding we selected today.

I have to admit I loved this feature as soon as I saw it, the vibrant blue colours on the flowers and Bridesmais are just wonderful and a colour which you may not consider...sorry if you are still trying to narrow it down, I am probably not helping. Plus the barn looks goddamn amazing too - the detail and the work which has gone into it is clear to see. If you are thinking of a barn wedding then look no further for inspiration.

So we take a trip to the Cotswolds for this wedding whilst we watch the story unfold for Anna & Jonathan.

All images courtesy of Louise Bowles Photography.


Anna & Jonathan’s lovely wedding at Cripps Stone Barn in May was so nice to photograph – two really friendly families, and I even found out I went to the same school as Anna & her sisters, amazing coincidence! Let’s face it, the weather was pretty bad…rain almost all day apart from a little break in the clouds where we rushed out for some photos, but this is a great example that it doesn’t matter. We did all the groups inside, and they look great with Beth Cox’s amazing flowers in the background. Stone Barn is a very light barn, so perfect for photography…I do love my job!

Cripps Stone Barn Wedding PhotographerCripps Stone Barn Wedding PhotographerCripps Stone Barn Wedding PhotographerCripps Stone Barn Wedding PhotographerCripps Stone Barn Wedding Photographer




Cripps Stone Barn Wedding PhotographerCripps Stone Barn Wedding PhotographerCripps Stone Barn Wedding PhotographerCripps Stone Barn Wedding PhotographerCripps Stone Barn Wedding PhotographerCripps Stone Barn Wedding PhotographerCripps Stone Barn Wedding PhotographerCripps Stone Barn Wedding PhotographerCripps Stone Barn Wedding PhotographerCripps Stone Barn Wedding PhotographerCripps Stone Barn Wedding PhotographerCripps Stone Barn Wedding PhotographerCripps Stone Barn Wedding PhotographerCripps Stone Barn Wedding PhotographerCripps Stone Barn Wedding PhotographerCripps Stone Barn Wedding PhotographerCripps Stone Barn Wedding PhotographerCripps Stone Barn Wedding PhotographerCripps Stone Barn Wedding PhotographerCripps Stone Barn Wedding PhotographerCripps Stone Barn Wedding PhotographerCripps Stone Barn Wedding PhotographerCripps Stone Barn Wedding PhotographerCripps Stone Barn Wedding PhotographerCripps Stone Barn Wedding PhotographerCripps Stone Barn Wedding PhotographerCripps Stone Barn Wedding PhotographerCripps Stone Barn Wedding PhotographerCripps Stone Barn Wedding PhotographerCripps Stone Barn Wedding PhotographerCripps Stone Barn Wedding PhotographerCripps Stone Barn Wedding Photographer

All that for a Sunday morning - not bad is it.

Love

Katie x