Welcome to the Bliss Weddings Blog.

Well a Big Hello to you, its lovely to see you.

I am Katie and since 2010 I have been Planning & Co-ordinating Weddings.

In February 2014 I put my planning skills to good use when I got married myself to my lovely husband Ben. We got married 10 years to the day since our journey began - so as you can imagine I had set myself a big big challenge but I did pull it off even if I do say so myself.

So after a little bit of time away I am now back here to share the delights of all things Wedding. Regular features will be Honeymoon Hotspot, Wedding Venues, Pop the Questions, Soppy Sundays, Real Weddings plus much more as the blog goes on.

AND I am planning on sharing my Wedding experience with you all too.

So enjoy, come back soon and why not get in touch blissweddings@outlook.com

Katie x



Monday 7 July 2014

Real Weddings: Elim and Ka's Wedding at Culzean Castle, Ayrshire from Frost Photography

Monday again people and I don't know about you but I always need a bit of cheering up on Monday. So lets beat those Wedding blues with a good old Wedding straight from bonny Scotland.

Today's wedding is captured by the team at Frost Photography. I am sure you will agree that Culzean Castle is a breathtaking venue and that the Bride looks beyond stunning.

So without further ado...

All images courtesy of Frost Photography check out their other work here.

We are right in the middle of crazy season and the weather so far, touch wood, has been superb – four weddings in a row with glorious sunshine! On Tuesday I took the long drive down to Ayrshire for something a little different. Living in Hong Kong Elim and Ka had booked me via email discussions a year earlier, Tuesday was the first time we had met and I was so delighted to be a part of such a lovely couple and family. A small wedding was planeed with only 25 guests having flown over from Hong Kong and Seattle so it was going to be a close family affair which I just love, plenty of emotion and happiness!
My first time at Culzean Castle perched beautifully on the cliffs looking out towards the Isles. The sun was beating down which was lovely for the couple if a little tricky for the camera at times! I have never photographed a couple before the ceremony so this was a little strange for me, actually having time without the pressures of a traditional Scottish wedding! Elim and Ka were superb even venturing down to the beach to take in some lovely views and have a little fun.
I hope you all had a lovely visit to Scotland, it was a pleasure being part of your day and wish you all the happiness in the world for the future. Enjoy….