Welcome to the Bliss Weddings Blog.

Well a Big Hello to you, its lovely to see you.

I am Katie and since 2010 I have been Planning & Co-ordinating Weddings.

In February 2014 I put my planning skills to good use when I got married myself to my lovely husband Ben. We got married 10 years to the day since our journey began - so as you can imagine I had set myself a big big challenge but I did pull it off even if I do say so myself.

So after a little bit of time away I am now back here to share the delights of all things Wedding. Regular features will be Honeymoon Hotspot, Wedding Venues, Pop the Questions, Soppy Sundays, Real Weddings plus much more as the blog goes on.

AND I am planning on sharing my Wedding experience with you all too.

So enjoy, come back soon and why not get in touch blissweddings@outlook.com

Katie x



Thursday 3 July 2014

Designer Day: In the Spotlight Suzanne Neville

Hello there, its Thursday again and the wait is over for dress day. Thank heavens.

Today we feature the incredible Suzanne Neville. Not only do we have some of the most fabulous dresses brought to us by her hands but those dresses are made in Great Britain. Not to shabby.

After studying in London she rose to fame when she won a number of awards including 'Best New Designer' and Bridal Designer of the Year in 2009.

Suzanne has 3 shops in Cheshire, Guildford and Knightsbridge and her gowns are stocked in over 50 stores across the UK and Overseas.

As we do every week we have what feels like the hardest job in the entire world is to select our favourite five. So here we go:

Ballet -  a beautiful princess gown with the most superb blush underlay from the Vintage Rose Collection. Nipped in with a super cute waistline we just love the layers and that colour!


Charmed - another from her Vintage Rose Collection this dress is beyond beautiful with a stunning neckline and sheer sleeves. We want one of these!



Captivating - we love a lace dress here and Suzanne knows just what to do with it. We love the button back detail and this dress is part of the Diamond Collection.



Leading Lady - Does this dress not just tick all the boxes? Lace sleeves- yes. Fairytale organza skirt- yes. AND A cut out back detail. Wow is the only word for this dress from the Nostalgia Collection.



Spellbound - This is what we think is a wildcard of a dress. The reason because it is one of those styles least expected and probably one giving maximum impact. It screams glamour and sophistication.



How we narrowed that down to just five is anyones guess.

Love

Katie x