Welcome to the Bliss Weddings Blog.

Well a Big Hello to you, its lovely to see you.

I am Katie and since 2010 I have been Planning & Co-ordinating Weddings.

In February 2014 I put my planning skills to good use when I got married myself to my lovely husband Ben. We got married 10 years to the day since our journey began - so as you can imagine I had set myself a big big challenge but I did pull it off even if I do say so myself.

So after a little bit of time away I am now back here to share the delights of all things Wedding. Regular features will be Honeymoon Hotspot, Wedding Venues, Pop the Questions, Soppy Sundays, Real Weddings plus much more as the blog goes on.

AND I am planning on sharing my Wedding experience with you all too.

So enjoy, come back soon and why not get in touch blissweddings@outlook.com

Katie x



Tuesday 15 July 2014

Lovely Pretty Things: DIY Printable Wedding Activity Book - from Lovely Indeed

Ola people. Two pieces of good news for you - one is that Monday is over with yey and the other that it is time for another edition of Lovely Pretty Things from Bliss Weddings.

We do love a good old DIY Project on the blog, in fact I champion those who can step up to the challenge of not only coming up with the ideas in the first place but those who do their upmost to incorporate them into their own Wedding.

I suspect that today's feature will catch on just as much! We are bringing you a very sweet idea for the Children an I Do Activity Book from Lovely Indeed

Here is a few snapshots as to what wonders await you. Visit their website and download the PDF and create your own.

DIY Printable Wedding Activity Book

DIY Printable Wedding Activity Book

DIY Printable Wedding Activity Book

DIY Printable Wedding Activity Book


Great idea isn't it? Its personal and the perfect way to keep the little ones quiet during the meal.

Love

Katie x