Welcome to the Bliss Weddings Blog.

Well a Big Hello to you, its lovely to see you.

I am Katie and since 2010 I have been Planning & Co-ordinating Weddings.

In February 2014 I put my planning skills to good use when I got married myself to my lovely husband Ben. We got married 10 years to the day since our journey began - so as you can imagine I had set myself a big big challenge but I did pull it off even if I do say so myself.

So after a little bit of time away I am now back here to share the delights of all things Wedding. Regular features will be Honeymoon Hotspot, Wedding Venues, Pop the Questions, Soppy Sundays, Real Weddings plus much more as the blog goes on.

AND I am planning on sharing my Wedding experience with you all too.

So enjoy, come back soon and why not get in touch blissweddings@outlook.com

Katie x



Thursday 10 July 2014

Designer Day: In the Spotlight Charlotte Balbier

Its Thursday and Thursday is one of our favourite features - that's right it's Dress Day!

Today we have the wonderfully talented Charlotte Balbier in the spotlight. It is safe to say that Charlotte has Weddings in her veins. Her Parents were in the wedding business and were very successful indeed. Imagine spending your weekends playing with everything wedding. I think she is a very lucky girl.

Her journey to wedding superstardom began in 2003 when

She has two collections, both equally as stunning. A Decade of Style and Hall of Fame - very fitting names.

We made our selection from both of her collections. So here we go...get a brew ladies or a pen and paper to make serious notes.

Sweetpea - With cute little sleeves, lace detail, ribbon and a short cut there dresses don't get much better than this.





Elodie - Stunning stunning, this column dress has the most glorious of sleeves! When I see this wedding I just see a slick city centre hotel in the background. Close your eyes....and voila




Etta - Fishtail skirts always work well and this dress coupled with a lace cape would look amazing. Subtle and understated but big on impact.



Rose- heavily detailed with Roses quite literally. This dress has everything a girl would want, that cinderella look we all have the odd dream about.




Flora - we just love the beadwork on this gown on the collar and waist. We could just imagine a piano playing in the background whilst mingling with guests, sipping champagne. ahhhhhh



So there we have it our Charlotte Balbier fab five. We do love our jobs.

Love

Katie x