Welcome to the Bliss Weddings Blog.

Well a Big Hello to you, its lovely to see you.

I am Katie and since 2010 I have been Planning & Co-ordinating Weddings.

In February 2014 I put my planning skills to good use when I got married myself to my lovely husband Ben. We got married 10 years to the day since our journey began - so as you can imagine I had set myself a big big challenge but I did pull it off even if I do say so myself.

So after a little bit of time away I am now back here to share the delights of all things Wedding. Regular features will be Honeymoon Hotspot, Wedding Venues, Pop the Questions, Soppy Sundays, Real Weddings plus much more as the blog goes on.

AND I am planning on sharing my Wedding experience with you all too.

So enjoy, come back soon and why not get in touch blissweddings@outlook.com

Katie x



Friday 4 July 2014

Real Weddings: Catherine & Amy's Yorkshire Wedding from Tux and Tales Photography

Hello hello! How are you all today? We do have a lovely find for you today from the fabulousness of Tux and Tales Photography.

These photographs prove that sometimes less is more and you can see through these images that they had a fabulous day, truly wonderful. So I shall leave you in the capable hands of Tux and Tales Photography.

There is just something about a low-key affair that I just love. That way everyone can just kick back, relax and get busy enjoying themselves is so much fun to photograph. Catherine & Amy had a fantasically relaxed day back in April when they got hitched! The sun was shining and both brides had some serious happy glow going on. We were only there for a few short hours (just long enough to get some gorgeous sunshine) but we enjoyed every minute of it.
PS- I totally DID
NOTget all teary eyed at their first look.

Two gorgeous brides in Yorkshire fields Ricall Regen CentreFrog & Sheep wedding theme Ricall Wedding PhotographyFrom & Sheep cake topper regen centre wedding photographyTwo brides first look at regen centre in Ricall. Same sex wedding first look in York




First look same sex wedding yorkshireBride cries at first look same sex weddingSame sex wedding at Regen centre in RicallBridesmaid looks on at wedding ceremony Regen CentreHappy smiles from guests at same sex wedding in YorkYork same sex wedding photographyTwo brides hug their bridesmaidsBeautiful same sex wedding photographyHappy Relaxed Natural wedding photographyRelaxed and natural wedding photography in YorkTwo brides same sex wedding in York walking down leafy laneTwo brides spinning in the streets same sex wedding photography YorkBeautiful bride makeup details York York wedding photographyYork same sex wedding photographyTwo beautiful brides at York same sex weddingYorkshire same sex wedding photographyTwo brides and bridal party with sage green wedding dressesLaughing brides with confetti
Blissfully happy aren't they? 
Love
Katie x