Welcome to the Bliss Weddings Blog.

Well a Big Hello to you, its lovely to see you.

I am Katie and since 2010 I have been Planning & Co-ordinating Weddings.

In February 2014 I put my planning skills to good use when I got married myself to my lovely husband Ben. We got married 10 years to the day since our journey began - so as you can imagine I had set myself a big big challenge but I did pull it off even if I do say so myself.

So after a little bit of time away I am now back here to share the delights of all things Wedding. Regular features will be Honeymoon Hotspot, Wedding Venues, Pop the Questions, Soppy Sundays, Real Weddings plus much more as the blog goes on.

AND I am planning on sharing my Wedding experience with you all too.

So enjoy, come back soon and why not get in touch blissweddings@outlook.com

Katie x



Saturday 12 July 2014

Real Weddings: Mike & Elmira's Wedding at Hampton Court House photographed by Miki Photography

Hello there. Ready for another Real Wedding? Great!

Today we bring you the wonderful works of Miki Photography whose talents bring us the delight that is Mike and Elmira's Wedding which was held at Hampton Court House. I am sure you will get caught up in this one just as much as I did when I stumbled across it.

Happy viewing...

All images courtesy of Miki Photography. View more of his wonderful work here.

Hampton Court House Wedding – Mike & Elmira

Mike & El had a Hampton Court House Wedding, it a beautiful gem of a venue hidden away opposite that more famous  landmark of Hampton Court.  Their wedding could have been an advert for the United Nations or maybe Benetton! Mike’s half Trinadadian and more awesomely half Filipino (like me – yeay!) and El is from Iran but her fabulous bridesmaids were of  Pakistan, Iraq, Iran, Bangladesh, Cyprus, Trinidad and Filipino descent and so mix that in with all their guests , you could say Mike & El’s wedding was doing it’s bit for world peace! lol Mike & El are such laid-back, cool and stylish (check out El’s shoes) couple but so genuine it was just sooo lovely to be around them and to also witness the mad love their family and all their guests had for them.  I also loved the fact that they were so willing to trust me to do whatever I wanted (just like their WATERLOO ENGAGEMENT SHOOT) and that really is a photographers dream .  So Mike & El sending out real love to you and your family, thank you for allowing us (cue thank you to Johnny Dent for 2nd photographer duties and Ben of the London Wedding Film company for his superb filming skills) to be part of your day and congratulations on your new married life together…..here’s a few from the day…8Y3B9846-EditSS003