Welcome to the Bliss Weddings Blog.

Well a Big Hello to you, its lovely to see you.

I am Katie and since 2010 I have been Planning & Co-ordinating Weddings.

In February 2014 I put my planning skills to good use when I got married myself to my lovely husband Ben. We got married 10 years to the day since our journey began - so as you can imagine I had set myself a big big challenge but I did pull it off even if I do say so myself.

So after a little bit of time away I am now back here to share the delights of all things Wedding. Regular features will be Honeymoon Hotspot, Wedding Venues, Pop the Questions, Soppy Sundays, Real Weddings plus much more as the blog goes on.

AND I am planning on sharing my Wedding experience with you all too.

So enjoy, come back soon and why not get in touch blissweddings@outlook.com

Katie x



Monday 28 July 2014

Real Weddings: Gemma & Jack's Wedding St Andrews on the Square Glasgow by Silver Photography

Monday is once again upon us and it means that we get chance to go to another lovely scottish wedding. Todays wedding wonder is no exception to the fabulousness that we always find when we travel on our journey to Scotland.

We have today a wedding from Silver Photography which Trevor Wilson is the mastermind behind. I believe that all the weddings we feature on here are the cream of the crop but I am in LOVE with their Table Plan idea! Excellent creativity.

All images courtesy of Silver Photography and more weddings can be seen on their blog here.


Fun Informal Wedding at St Andrews in the Square