Welcome to the Bliss Weddings Blog.

Well a Big Hello to you, its lovely to see you.

I am Katie and since 2010 I have been Planning & Co-ordinating Weddings.

In February 2014 I put my planning skills to good use when I got married myself to my lovely husband Ben. We got married 10 years to the day since our journey began - so as you can imagine I had set myself a big big challenge but I did pull it off even if I do say so myself.

So after a little bit of time away I am now back here to share the delights of all things Wedding. Regular features will be Honeymoon Hotspot, Wedding Venues, Pop the Questions, Soppy Sundays, Real Weddings plus much more as the blog goes on.

AND I am planning on sharing my Wedding experience with you all too.

So enjoy, come back soon and why not get in touch blissweddings@outlook.com

Katie x



Monday 14 July 2014

Real Weddings: Femke and Martin's at the Dalmahoy Marriott by Neil Wykes Photography

Good morning my lovelies, how are thee? Good weekends I hope, fingers crossed you managed to get some time to relax and one step closer to your dream wedding.

What a wonderful find I have today on the blog, I am sure you will agree today's Bride looks stunning. My favourite picture has to be that of the little bridesmaid in the golf buggy! Absolutely adorable.

All images courtesy of Neil Wykes Photography - check out his other work here.

Femke and Martin's wedding - Dalmahoy Marriott
 

At Femke and Martin's wedding I joked that the outstanding variety and beauty of the wedding vehicles would mean a picture gallery of classic cars and big red buses. Thankfully the bride and groom, their family and friends outshone the glorious transportation. Femke was a beautiful and radiant bride and Martin her very dapper groom; it was a privilege to be part of the day surrounded by a warm and wonderful group of people. A joyful wedding from start to finish.