Welcome to the Bliss Weddings Blog.

Well a Big Hello to you, its lovely to see you.

I am Katie and since 2010 I have been Planning & Co-ordinating Weddings.

In February 2014 I put my planning skills to good use when I got married myself to my lovely husband Ben. We got married 10 years to the day since our journey began - so as you can imagine I had set myself a big big challenge but I did pull it off even if I do say so myself.

So after a little bit of time away I am now back here to share the delights of all things Wedding. Regular features will be Honeymoon Hotspot, Wedding Venues, Pop the Questions, Soppy Sundays, Real Weddings plus much more as the blog goes on.

AND I am planning on sharing my Wedding experience with you all too.

So enjoy, come back soon and why not get in touch blissweddings@outlook.com

Katie x



Tuesday 1 July 2014

Real Weddings: Phillippa & Steven at Crosby Hall Farm, Liverpool by Claire Penn Photography

Today we have a lovely wedding which took place Crosby Hall Farm in Liverpool photographed by the very talented Claire Penn.

The Flowers - the pink and the blue tones I love them and the old school feel from the vintage shoes to the cute little jam tarts. Phillippa and Steven have styled a lovely wedding here so I will stop boring you and get straight to the wedding.

All images courtesy of Claire Penn Photography - visit her website and blog here.

Crosby Hall farm wedding_0037Crosby Hall farm wedding_0038Crosby Hall farm wedding_0039Crosby Hall farm wedding_0040Crosby Hall farm wedding_0041Crosby Hall farm wedding_0042Crosby Hall farm wedding_0043Crosby Hall farm wedding_0045Crosby Hall farm wedding_0046Crosby Hall farm wedding_0047Crosby Hall farm wedding_0048

Stunning isn't it. 

Love

Katie x