Welcome to the Bliss Weddings Blog.

Well a Big Hello to you, its lovely to see you.

I am Katie and since 2010 I have been Planning & Co-ordinating Weddings.

In February 2014 I put my planning skills to good use when I got married myself to my lovely husband Ben. We got married 10 years to the day since our journey began - so as you can imagine I had set myself a big big challenge but I did pull it off even if I do say so myself.

So after a little bit of time away I am now back here to share the delights of all things Wedding. Regular features will be Honeymoon Hotspot, Wedding Venues, Pop the Questions, Soppy Sundays, Real Weddings plus much more as the blog goes on.

AND I am planning on sharing my Wedding experience with you all too.

So enjoy, come back soon and why not get in touch blissweddings@outlook.com

Katie x



Sunday 13 July 2014

Real Weddings: Anna & Jamie's Wedding at Aynhoe Park, Oxfordshire by Lucy Davenport Photography

Well wedding people, a lovely trip to Oxfordshire for us today as we get to see Anna and Jamie's Wedding which was held at Aynhoe Park and was photographed by the very wonderful Lucy Davenport.

Lucy has done her own lovely write up so I shall let her tell you the tale...so without further ado.

All images courtesy of Lucy Davenport Photography. Find out more about Lucy here. 

How lucky am I - getting to shoot two Aynhoe Park weddings in 2 weeks *cue massive smile!* and another ridiculously amazing couple.
I got to spend a wonderful morning with Anna and Jamie a few weeks before the wedding when I photographed their engagement session, exploring the beautiful areas of Eaton.
I love to spend as much time with couples before a wedding day as I can as it means that not only do I get to know them, but they hopefully feel more at ease knowing me too.

Anna and Jamie's wedding was beautiful! Anna looked incredible wearing Naomi Neoh, and Jamie was super stylish in a Cad and the Dandy suit.

The Orangery, where the ceremony was held looked fantastic decorated with trees and then transformed for the evening.
Personal touches of Anna and Jamie's were evident throughout the day - particularly their huge passion for music. The percussionist they had playing during the reception was brilliant and so unusual. They are a true team too, so a duo speech with a Mr & Mrs quiz was very fitting, and made for great reactions in the speeches.

Thank you Anna and Jamie for such a special day.

Looking forward to sharing more with you soon. There's lots in the pipeline, including an exciting feature later this week.

Venue: Aynhoe Park
Dress: Naomi Neoh from Boa Boutique
Comb: Ivory & Co
Shoes: Gina
Grooms suit: Cad and the Dandy
Grooms shoes: Jeffery West
Bridesmaid dresses: Kaliko
Groomsmen suits: Ted Baker
Hair & Make up artist: Amanda Tironi
Florist: Lily's Flowers
Stationery: Edge Inspired
Catering: Indulgence
Percussionist: Giusto Di Lallo
Production: Mission Events
Videographer: Bloomsbury

Anna and Jamies wedding has also been published on So You're Getting Married.































Love Katie x