Welcome to the Bliss Weddings Blog.

Well a Big Hello to you, its lovely to see you.

I am Katie and since 2010 I have been Planning & Co-ordinating Weddings.

In February 2014 I put my planning skills to good use when I got married myself to my lovely husband Ben. We got married 10 years to the day since our journey began - so as you can imagine I had set myself a big big challenge but I did pull it off even if I do say so myself.

So after a little bit of time away I am now back here to share the delights of all things Wedding. Regular features will be Honeymoon Hotspot, Wedding Venues, Pop the Questions, Soppy Sundays, Real Weddings plus much more as the blog goes on.

AND I am planning on sharing my Wedding experience with you all too.

So enjoy, come back soon and why not get in touch blissweddings@outlook.com

Katie x



Sunday 31 August 2014

Real Weddings: Simone & Marcus' Wedding at The Drop Forge photographed by Bloom Weddings

Salut beautiful people. How are we today? Mr Bliss Weddings is at work today so I am spending as much of the day as physically possible preparing wonderful blog posts for you. What are you doing today? Whatever your plans I hope you have a wonderful day - but don't forget to take a wee read of today's Real Wedding, it is a belter!

Bloom Weddings are the talent behind the lens of today's Real Wedding where Simone and Marcus tie the knot at the Drop Forge. As you will see it looks like they had an amazing piece of weather for their day - the shot of Simone and her Bridesmaids on the penthouse balcony, it looks they are in Dubai or somewhere equally as lush! I love a cute dog at a wedding and gosh I just want to squeeze the cheeks on this little thing.

Take a few minutes with your favourite tipple and join me in reliving their big day. All images are courtesy of Bloom Weddings, for more information and to see more of their work please visit their website and blog.

Enjoy...

Love Katie x

Back in May we photographed Simone and Marcus' wedding in Birmingham, Simone had the best views of the city from her penthouse apartment, and the weather was beautiful. We loved the tea and cake at the church followed by the 1930's theme reception at The Drop Forge in the jewellery quarter. After photographing their engagement shoot last year, Marcus and Simone had told us their plans and so we were really excited for the day and all the different aspects to photograph. Baxter the dog to made an appearance in his little tux, he is quite possibly the most well behaved and most adorable dog ever! Congratulations Simone and Marcus! Here are our favourites from the day.