Welcome to the Bliss Weddings Blog.

Well a Big Hello to you, its lovely to see you.

I am Katie and since 2010 I have been Planning & Co-ordinating Weddings.

In February 2014 I put my planning skills to good use when I got married myself to my lovely husband Ben. We got married 10 years to the day since our journey began - so as you can imagine I had set myself a big big challenge but I did pull it off even if I do say so myself.

So after a little bit of time away I am now back here to share the delights of all things Wedding. Regular features will be Honeymoon Hotspot, Wedding Venues, Pop the Questions, Soppy Sundays, Real Weddings plus much more as the blog goes on.

AND I am planning on sharing my Wedding experience with you all too.

So enjoy, come back soon and why not get in touch blissweddings@outlook.com

Katie x



Tuesday 12 August 2014

Real Weddings: Cathryn & Craig's Wedding at The Inn at Whitewell by ARJ Photography

Back in the North West again today with yet another of my favourite venues. Yes I do have a lot of favourites. Adam is the craftsman behind the camera and I have for a long time really enjoyed his work. So it seems only fitting that I got my act together and brought one of his delights to you.

So today, we follow the Wedding of Cathryn and Craig and I am sure you will fall in love with this feature just as much as me.

Take it away ARJ Photography - more of Adam's work can be seen here on the website and blog.

Love Katie x

Cathryn + Craig. Inn at Whitewell Wedding.

inn at whitewell wedding photography

INN AT WHITEWELL WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY

CATHRYN AND CRAIG’S BEAUTIFUL INN AT WHITEWELL WEDDING

I’ve been lucky enough to work at a lot of beautiful wedding venues but there’s still a huge list of venues I’d love to work at, and until six weeks ago The Inn at Whitewell was floating somewhere near the top of my wish list. With it’s peaceful countryside location, nestled in the forest of Bowland, I knew it would be a beautiful place but now I’ve worked there, on Cathryn and Craig’s very Scottish wedding, I see there’s so much more to it than just its stunning location and amazing views of beautiful English countryside. It’s one of those places that has that something that makes a wedding extra special, it’s not something you can put your finger on or describe in words, it just has that feeling. I loved it.
Cathryn got ready in one of the absolutely incredible cottages behind the Inn, then walked in the sunshine to the church next door to meet Craig at the top of the aisle. After the ceremony they were piped out, greeted by their friends and family, then wandered back over to the Inn at Whitewell for drinks on the terrace, followed by delicious food and party in the marquee. By that time it was absolutely pouring with rain but it didn’t matter one bit by then!
I’ve honestly not known many weddings as high on the happiness scale as this one. Everywhere I looked there was a smile or a laugh or a hug. It was such a privilege to be part of it, and now I’ve worked there once I can’t wait to be an Inn at Whitewell wedding photorapher again in the future!
All that remains is to wish Cathryn and Craig congratulations, and best wishes for a long and happy marriage, and of course to show you a selection of my favourites from their wedding at the Inn at Whitewell…
inn at whitewell wedding photography
inn at whitewell wedding photographer
inn at whitewell wedding photographers
inn at whitewell wedding
inn at whitewell weddings
inn at whitewell wedding photography
inn at whitewell wedding photographer
inn at whitewell wedding photographers
inn at whitewell wedding
inn at whitewell weddings
inn at whitewell wedding photography
inn at whitewell wedding photographer
inn at whitewell wedding photographers
inn at whitewell wedding
inn at whitewell weddings
inn at whitewell wedding photography
inn at whitewell wedding photographer
inn at whitewell wedding photographers
inn at whitewell wedding
inn at whitewell weddings
inn at whitewell wedding photography
inn at whitewell wedding photographer
inn at whitewell wedding photographers
inn at whitewell wedding
inn at whitewell weddings
inn at whitewell wedding photography
inn at whitewell wedding photographer
inn at whitewell wedding photographers
inn at whitewell wedding
inn at whitewell weddings
inn at whitewell wedding photography
inn at whitewell wedding photographer
inn at whitewell wedding photographers
inn at whitewell wedding
inn at whitewell weddings
inn at whitewell wedding photography
inn at whitewell wedding photographer
inn at whitewell wedding photographers
inn at whitewell wedding
inn at whitewell weddings
inn at whitewell wedding photography
inn at whitewell wedding photographer
inn at whitewell wedding photographers
inn at whitewell wedding
inn at whitewell weddings
inn at whitewell wedding photography
inn at whitewell wedding photographer
inn at whitewell wedding photographers
inn at whitewell wedding
inn at whitewell weddings
inn at whitewell wedding photography
inn at whitewell wedding photographers
inn at whitewell wedding
inn at whitewell weddings
inn at whitewell wedding photography
inn at whitewell wedding photographer
inn at whitewell wedding photographers
inn at whitewell wedding